Monday 8 April 2013

Evaluation - Action Genre

From my research on the different types of genre I have started to think about what genre film my group should make. Each post will include a mood board for the genre which will aid me in analysing the codes an conventions of each genre.




Action - due to the fact that action films include a lot of editing, they need a high budget to be able to afford the editing software and equipment. Additionally, they often have famous actors to give the film a pre-sold audience for example in The Avengers. This makes it unrealistic for my group’s film to be of this genre as we do not have sufficient funding for editing software and equipment or famous actors. 

Below is a spider diagram I made highlighting the action genre codes and conventions:


No comments:

Post a Comment