Monday 8 April 2013

Influences

The next few posts are the influences towards my groups film. Therefore, it includes everything which has impacted on my ideas for our film including the genre, story line, layout and styling of credits, target audience and font.

I will begin by researching the main genres within the film industry as seen in my next post. This will enable me to gain a greater understanding about what specific codes and conventions are used to tell the audience which genre a film is and this will allow me to evaluate the suitability of each for my group. I will be influenced by many things including the editing as technical editing will be expensive and need special software which is not available to us. Therefore, we would not be able to recreate this type of film effectively and we will have to chose a more suitable genre for our film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment