Sunday 14 April 2013

Target Audience Research

What do you like or dislike about romantic drama films?


"I like this type of film because you can fantasise over the love shown in the film." (Alice, aged 17)



"I enjoy watching romantic dramas because the story lines are more interesting when something dramatic happens." (Ben, aged 18)


"Romantic dramas with a medium paced storyline make them feel realistic and so it makes me feel more connected to the characters." (Brianna, aged 17)

"I like romantic dramas because usually you can watch them with your family or with friends." (Amber, aged 15)


"I don't like them, the story lines are too predictable." (Ross, aged 17)

"I like them but I don't often watch them because I find comedy's more interesting and enjoyable to watch. If the romantic drama had humour in it I would probably enjoy it more." (Connor, aged 18)


No comments:

Post a Comment